Saturday, May 05, 2007

Friday

Friday May 4, 2007

I started getting a cold yesterday and today I feel like shit. We almost got caught up yesterday so I shouln't be too bad. At least it's Friday. I just hope I'm feeling better by tomorrow. I hate feeling sick on the weekend.

Good news: I get paid today. We need to pay bills! The timing was just right. we get paid every two weeks, and for all I knew they could have been paid last Friday. If that were the case I'd have to wait another week to get my first check. I won't be able to deposit it until tomorrow, if that. I'm going to run to JSC in the morning and hopefully they'll credit our account immediately but chances are it won't go through until Monday.

Well, I got to get to work; it's 9:45. Too bad I don't have sick days yet, but I'm not sure I'd use one just for a cold. I can work, but like I said, I feel like shit.

No comments: