Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Metallica!

Went and saw last night and i am still utterly hoarse.

Carrie and Jerry took me. It was Carrie's birthday present from Jerry. He'd been sitting on the tickets for months, complaining about how they'd all sold out early, and then he sprung them on Carrie on her birthday and she flipped.

It was a great show.

I need to get this for Rowan ;)

In other news: The coffee oasis site is now up and running. Although it will be a little while before Rusty and I can get the daily special and soups section better updated. What I really need is a computer at my work where I can access the site and people can email their orders instead of the fax system currently up. We'll see. It is still a new concept, and eventually it may turn out to be a pretty profitable addition, but for a while I doubt anyone but us two will ever visit the site!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! Asshole! That was my ticket!!!!!!!

Arghhhhh!!

Jarrod Sarafin

john said...

so you say...they were mine all along p